Local Service Ads Study
What are Local Service Ads?
Local Service ads help you connect with people who search on Google for the services you offer. These ads will show your business to your potential customers within the area. Good news because you don’t have to pay for these ads every time a customer sees and clicks on them. You will only pay once your customer has contacted you. It will help you to bring strong brand awareness in the local market.
When Will It Come Out, and Where will It Be Located?
This will appear when the potential customer searches keywords and categories of services that are relevant to you and the ones you’ve registered in your business profile. It will appear at the top of the search results.
What Do These Ads Look Like?
The information is in the boxes. Company name, review rating, city, phone number and hours of operation are here indicated.
What are Some Advantages You Can Get Here?
- Google Guarantee: when you use Google local service ads they will qualify you for Google Guarantee. Once they verify that your business is legit, it will have a Google Guarantee logo. If you have this in your business, it will increase the trust of many Google users.
- Highlights important information and positive reviews: these local ads containing important information about your business can make it easier for your customers to know what your business is all about and for them to easily see the feedback of your customers. This will make it easier for them to determine if they will avail of your service or not.
- Voice Search Responses: When you avail on local service ads, you not only appear in the search result as they use the search bar using text but you also appear in voice search results. This will increase your chances of reaching more potential customers.
- There’s no keyword to manage: unlike organic promotions where you still have to target the keywords that customers are looking for to appear on top of search results when you have local service ads you don’t have to worry about them anymore because you appear automatically when you are in the same category of services of what your potential customers are looking for.
How to Avail Local Service Ads?
- Confirm your legitimacy: before you can avail local service ads, Google will check first whether your business is actually existing by checking your business type and location.
- Create your own business profile: Register your business by completing the information about your budget, operating hours, service locations and job types. Once you’ve done this and you’ve got a record, you can proceed to another step. It’s best to answer this question with honesty and precision so that Google will not be confused in identifying you.
- Add your license and permit: in addition to the first step in checking your legitimacy, you will still need to submit legal documents that prove your business is legit, and you have registered it properly. You need to do this to get the Google Guarantee logo.
- Complete background check: In Google, legal documents are not sufficient to check your legitimacy as they can sometimes be forged. They will send their people in partnership with Pinkerton to check the location and appearance of your own business establishment. They do this to make sure that you are trustworthy enough to have the Google Guarantee logo. Because if you do not deserve it and your customers report it to them, the users will lose their trust in Google and their credibility will decrease.
- Launching and managing your leads — Once you have completed all the steps, you will begin to appear as local service ads as the customer searches for the service category you belong with. You need to make sure that you will earn in every lead you accept because once you are contacted by the customers, you will begin paying for the ads.
- Managing your local service ads budget: you can lower or raise your budget here depending on your preference whether you need it or not. It is advisable to use only 20 leads per week when you are new to it. The lower your budget, the lower the number of leads and vice versa.
- Check out customer reviews: here you can see how well local services ads impact your business and also know what else you need to grow your business with.
Can Businesses Choose Which Keywords to Target with the Use of Local Service Ads?
No, because they can only select the relevant category on the type of products and services they offer. Google cannot provide any data that shows which keywords trigger ads to generate more leads.
Is Local Service Ads Worth It?
Of course, because it is less pricey compared to other advertisements and more sure you have leads before you pay for the ads you used.